ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Who is the data controller?
Identity: INDUPANEL, S.L – Spanish tax ID number B15747868
Address: Polígono Industrial O Acevedo, 15185, Cerceda, A Coruña
Telephone number: 981 68 55 67
For what purposes do we process your data?
We compile different personal data for different types of processing, each of them for specific purposes.
- The data collected by means of the contact link shown on our website in the section under the same name are processed for the purposes of responding to your enquiry.
- When we exchange emails, any data that may be included therein, including attachments, will be included, if applicable, in data processing for the purposes of responding to any requests relating to the enquiry or petition made and, if applicable, will be included in your customer file. The information exchanged is confidential and may not be disclosed to unauthorised persons.
What are the grounds for processing your data?
In the case of data processing through the contact link, the grounds are based on consent of the data subject.
How long will your data be kept?
Data collected through the contact link will not be kept for more than twelve months.
Data exchanged by email will be kept for at least 5 years. After this period the data will be destroyed.
To whom is your data disclosed?
The data compiled through our website by means of the contact link are received through an email service managed by the back office of the website hosted in EU territory.
What are your rights?
The data subjects have the right to:
- Access their data
- Rectify their data
- Delete their data
- Transfer their data to another data controller
- Object to all or part of the data processing
- Limit the use of their personal data
If you are unable to fulfil your rights, you may file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority at Calle Jorge Juan 6, 28001, Madrid.
This additional clause was updated in May 2018.