A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its utility is that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to navigate through that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, customization of content, usage statistics, links to social networking, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs; without cookies, the services offered by any website will be significantly diminished. If you want to see more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate or deactivate them, etc. please follow this link.
Cookies used in this website
This website uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users enter comments in the blog are humans and not automated applications. It fights spam.
This website uses the following cookies from third parties:
- Google Analytics: it stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you are consenting the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right concerning this, must be communicated directly to Google.
- Social Networks: each social network uses its own cookies so you can click on buttons such as I like or Share.
Deactivate or delete cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here there is a user guide for the most popular browsers..
- Neither this site nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the accuracy of the privacy policies of third parties that may be mentioned in this cookies policy.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision of non-acceptance of cookies.
- In case of cookies from Google Analytics, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and it is committed to not share it with any third party, except if it is necessary for the functioning of the system or when the law requires it. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the “Safe Harbour” Agreement that ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to the European regulations. You can see detailed information in this regard in this link.. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we provide you another link..
- For any questions about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.